Saturday, May 5, 2007

Feels Good In Print

Hurray! Just received the Spring 2007 issue of the Bellevue Literary Review in which my story "The Encounter Complex" appears. BLR calls itself a "journal of humanity and human experience." The fiction, nonfiction and poetry they publish touches upon "relationships to the human body, illness, health and healing."

My piece is about a brilliant, eccentric young scientist studying cancer. Still a virgin, he falls for his beautiful neighbor who turns out to be much different than he'd imagined.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Kate.

I just discovered your blog through a comment you made on
Adrian Swift's blog, Chronicling the Novel.

I've been reading back through your previous postings and the ones about your mother really touched my heart. I can only try to imagine hers and your grief over the lose of your father.

Montgomery Maxton said...

yay for the publication! im poor, boooo, so send me a xerox copy.

Dustin Brookshire said...

Sounds interesting.... you should be ever so kind and post a blurb of it online.. ;-P